Pages - Menu

Welcome to Comic Book Panels (with comments!)

When I read comics on my iPod Touch, I usually screencap panels that I find memorable. It doesn't have to be iconic in comics history—it just has to be, for me, funny, touching, or weird. Over the months, I've accumulated quite the collection, and I find it's a shame to let no one else see them. (Seriously, there are comic panels of Commissioner James Gordon going all emo over Batman.)

This is a compilation of my favorite comic panels, with the accompanying comments that pop into my mind first thing after reading them. Hopefully, you'll find your favorite characters (Batman) and discover lesser-known ones (Deadpool).

Sometimes, there will be NSFW content (mostly when I'm posting about Sin City). The title will let you know straightaway so you won't be caught in the office looking at Frank Miller's depiction of a nipple's silhouette.

I'll try as hard as I can to include what the issue the panel belongs to, and the date it was published. However, sometimes ain't nobody got time fo dat, and so you shall have to find out for yourself. Yay for self-reliance!

If you want to submit panels which you think are awesome, send it at ela_kaimo[at]yahoo.com. If I like it, I'll put it up here, with credit to you, of course.

Happy viewing!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...